Doc's Freedom Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nading CPs With 100% Accuracy!

2 posters

Go down

Nading CPs With 100% Accuracy! Empty Nading CPs With 100% Accuracy!

Post  docattak Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 am

OK guys, time to find out how to nade CPs with 100% accuracy!

The following images show you how to throw a nade through a cp window accurately!

How To Nade A CP Image

The Result Image

Further Away Image
The method always works if you are 3 - 10m away from the CP, so get used to that distance and it is quick and easy. If you must throw from further away and you need to aim lower or else the nade will pass over the CP!

How To Find The Centre Lines
First of all, for many things requiring accuracy you need to know where the centre of your screen is! I've known players use string or fine cord, vertically and horizontally like a gun-sight - some move some of the on screen boxes and chat bar so they line up with the middle of the screen etc. Why do you need to know where the centre is? Well, it makes throwing nades at CPs and Towers easy!

If you don't have a way of knowing where the horizontal and vertical centre lines of your screen are then move the FPS box bottom as in my image and an easily seen line on your chat window! 2 bits of white cotton cellotaped at the back of your monitor give a great cross-hair lol! Then it really is simple!

Enjoy!

Doc

docattak

Back to top Go down

Nading CPs With 100% Accuracy! Empty Re: Nading CPs With 100% Accuracy!

Post  talman Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:18 am

I used this grenade technique yesterday to kill an lmg and rifleman in the upstairs of a cp. Smoked the cp, and ran up and killed the last lmg with rifle. Saved the cp.

True story, the grenade trick really works.

talman

Back to top Go down

Post  docattak Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 am

Makes it all worthwhile Tal!

docattak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down